Our company is growing fast and we have an amazing opportunity for the right individual.
We are actively seeking Sales Executive to join our Team.
At Exotics Racing, we know that it takes passionate, energetic, goal-oriented individuals, coupled with an inspiring work environment to create a product that everyone believes in.
Exotics Racing makes the worlds largest fleet of supercars accessible to Las Vegas tourists and locals. Guests visit us from around the world to drive todays most exciting supercars with professional racing instruction on a private race track. The driving experience program integrates classroom education, familiarization laps and on-track one-on-one coaching from a Racing Instructor into one comprehensive, safe and exciting driving experience.
This executive management position will plan, implement and monitors sales, web-based marketing, print and online media, and product development programs, both short and long range, targeted toward existing and new markets to determine effectiveness by performing the following duties:
The Successful Candidate will have a proven work history reflective of the following abilities:
- Strategizing, developing and implementing highly creative, web-based, print, social and store-front marketing and sales plans in order to forecast and achieve objectives for products and services.
- Utilizing creativity to identify new markets for business.
- Directing market channel development activity and coordinating sales distribution by establishing sales territories, quotas, and goals.
- Representing companies at trade association meetings to promote products and business.
- Meeting with key clients, to promote sales, maintaining relationships in the industry and negotiating and closing deals.
- Developing and managing sales/marketing operating budgets.
- Developing, planning and overseeing advertising and promotional activities for SEO, print, electronic, direct mail and face-to-face.
- Developing and recommending product positioning, packaging, and pricing strategy to produce the highest possible long-term market share.
- Achieving satisfactory profit/loss ratio and market share in accordance with owner-directed standards, industry and niche market trends.
- Ensuring effective control of marketing results, and taking corrective action to guarantee that achievement of marketing objectives falls within designated budgets.
- Overseeing and evaluating market research and proactively adjusting marketing strategy to meet changing market and competitive conditions.
- Monitoring competitor activities, trends, products, sales and marketing activities.
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with industry influencers and key strategic partners.
- Guiding preparation of marketing activity reports and presents to Executive Management.
- Establishing and maintaining a consistent corporate image throughout all product lines, promotional materials, and events.
- Directing sales forecasting activities and setting performance goals accordingly.
- Directing staffing, training, and performance evaluations to develop and control sales and marketing programs.
- Assisting other departments within organization to prepare manuals and technical publications in accordance with established company marketing/branding.
- Serving as Liaison with other departments to ensure allocation of resources depending upon anticipated level of activity and sales.
- Preparing sales and marketing report showing sales volume, potential sales, and areas of proposed client base expansion.
- Reviewing and analyzing sales performances against programs, quotes and plans to determine effectiveness.
- Managing and directing staff including recruitment, selection and development to achieve Company goals and objectives.
Communication, Managerial and Web-Based Technical skills are critical in this role. Extremely strong presentation skills are essential for success in this role.
The Successful Candidate will also need to apply the following skills regularly:
- Administration and Management: Knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, human resources modeling, leadership technique, production methods, and coordination of people and resources.
- Language and Math: Effective ability to communicate orally and in written form effectively with co-management, internal and external customers.
- Marketing and Sales: Demonstrated in-depth Sales and Marketing techniques and financial principles.
- Tools: Calculators, desktop computers, scanners, copiers, fax and phone systems.
- Social Skills: Coordination, instructing, negotiation, persuasion, service orientation, social perceptiveness.
- Problem Solving Skills: Complex problem solving.
- Systems Skills: Judgment and decision making, social and industry awareness.
- Resource Management Skills: Time management.
- Desktop Computer Skills: Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office and system-applicable software.
Experience and Education: Bachelors Degree in Sales, Marketing or Business preferred with a minimum of five years related experience with progressive managerial responsibilities.
Regional and Industry Knowledge: Must know the Las Vegas and California markets and/or the Attraction/Entertainment Industry.
All applications must be accompanied by a cover letter and current resume reflective of relevant work experience. We look forward to evaluating your candidacy.